In order for this site to work correctly we need to store a small file (called a cookie) on your computer. Most every site in the world does this, however since the 25th of May 2011, by law we have to get your permission first. Please abandon the forum if you disagree.

Para que este foro funcione correctamente es necesario guardar un pequeño fichero (llamado cookie) en su ordenador. La mayoría de los sitios de Internet lo hacen, no obstante desde el 25 de Marzo de 2011 y por ley, necesitamos de su permiso con antelación. Abandone este foro si no está conforme.

Xailer Beta8 missing include

Foro público de Xailer en español
Giuseppe Bogetti
Posts: 281
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:58 pm

Xailer Beta8 missing include

Postby Giuseppe Bogetti » Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:36 pm

I'm using Beta8 with sample RichPad and there's a missing include
"idioma.ch"
Can someone please tell me where can I download this file or maybe can
someone post it there ?
Best regards,
Giuseppe Bogetti
B.G. Soft
Cuneo - Italy
User avatar
jfgimenez
Site Admin
Posts: 5620
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:48 pm
Contact:

Xailer Beta8 missing include

Postby jfgimenez » Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:42 pm

Giuseppe,
> I'm using Beta8 with sample RichPad and there's a missing include
> "idioma.ch"
Sorry for that. It's attached to this message. Please, place it in
xailersamplesrichpadinclude
--
Regards,
Jose F. Gimenez


Attached files idioma.zip (1.5 KB)Â
José F. Giménez
[Equipo de Xailer / Xailer team]
http://www.xailer.com
http://www.xailer.info
Giuseppe Bogetti
Posts: 281
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:58 pm

Xailer Beta8 missing include

Postby Giuseppe Bogetti » Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:55 pm

In data Tue, 2 Nov 2004 19:42:55 +0100, Jose F. Gimenez ha scritto:
> Giuseppe,
>
>> I'm using Beta8 with sample RichPad and there's a missing include
>> "idioma.ch"
>
> Sorry for that. It's attached to this message. Please, place it in
> xailersamplesrichpadinclude
Thank you very much.
I would like to translate the language stringtable to italian.
Which is the right language number I must use ?
Best regards,
Giuseppe Bogetti
B.G. Soft
Cuneo - Italy
User avatar
jfgimenez
Site Admin
Posts: 5620
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:48 pm
Contact:

Xailer Beta8 missing include

Postby jfgimenez » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:08 pm

Giuseppe,
> I would like to translate the language stringtable to italian.
> Which is the right language number I must use ?
16 is the correct italian code. If you use it, and your windows language is
italian, then it'll be the default language when you start the program
(assuming you've not set any other before).
And don't forget to add this code to language.rc also.
--
Regards,
Jose F. Gimenez
José F. Giménez
[Equipo de Xailer / Xailer team]
http://www.xailer.com
http://www.xailer.info
User avatar
ignacio
Site Admin
Posts: 8558
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: Madrid, Spain
Contact:

Xailer Beta8 missing include

Postby ignacio » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:15 pm

STRINGTABLE LANGUAGE 16, 0 ; Italian
Regards,
--
Ignacio Ortiz
www.xailer.com
"Giuseppe Bogetti" <bgsoft@tiscali.it> escribió en el mensaje
news:rh1a3y7xhj26.16bytu4sveuzd.dlg@40tude.net...
> In data Tue, 2 Nov 2004 19:42:55 +0100, Jose F. Gimenez ha scritto:
>
>> Giuseppe,
>>
>>> I'm using Beta8 with sample RichPad and there's a missing include
>>> "idioma.ch"
>>
>> Sorry for that. It's attached to this message. Please, place it in
>> xailersamplesrichpadinclude
> Thank you very much.
>
> I would like to translate the language stringtable to italian.
> Which is the right language number I must use ?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Giuseppe Bogetti
> B.G. Soft
> Cuneo - Italy
Ignacio Ortiz de Zúñiga
[Equipo de Xailer / Xailer team]
http://www.xailer.com
http://www.xailer.info
Giuseppe Bogetti
Posts: 281
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:58 pm

Xailer Beta8 missing include

Postby Giuseppe Bogetti » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:50 pm

In data Tue, 2 Nov 2004 20:08:39 +0100, Jose F. Gimenez ha scritto:
> Giuseppe,
>
>> I would like to translate the language stringtable to italian.
>> Which is the right language number I must use ?
>
> 16 is the correct italian code. If you use it, and your windows language is
> italian, then it'll be the default language when you start the program
> (assuming you've not set any other before).
>
> And don't forget to add this code to language.rc also.
Thanks
Best regards,
Giuseppe Bogetti
B.G. Soft
Cuneo - Italy
Giuseppe Bogetti
Posts: 281
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:58 pm

Xailer Beta8 missing include

Postby Giuseppe Bogetti » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:50 pm

In data Tue, 2 Nov 2004 20:15:03 +0100, Ignacio Ortiz ha scritto:
> STRINGTABLE LANGUAGE 16, 0 ; Italian
>
> Regards,
Thanks
Best regards,
Giuseppe Bogetti
B.G. Soft
Cuneo - Italy

Return to “Spanish”