The Xailer Personal Edition has all you need to start to program with Xailer:
- RAD tool (or IDE) to manage projects, design forms and edit source code.
- Libraries and any other necessary file to use Xailer.
- Support from our public News group forum.
The Personal Edition is completely free.
Xailer Professional Edition includes the Personal Edition and in addition:
- GUI source code, except few modules.
- “DataControls” components for Database access.
- Native support to SQLite databases.
- Native support to MySQL and MariaDB databases.
- Support of OCX components (ActiveX controls).
- Access to our private Newsgroup forum with a preferential support.
- Automatic updates where you can achieve enhancements and bugs correction just in time.
- 1 year of support and upgrades.
The price of the Professional Edition is 245 €
Xailer Enterprise Edition includes the Professional Edition and in addition:
- Encryption on SQLite databases.
- Asynchronous file download from the Web using multi-thread technology.
- Modern controls with Windows 10 look
- Multi-thread support
- Native web control based in Webkit
- Native web control based in Microsoft Edge
- Remote database access via web services
- Advanced animations on controls
The price of the Enterprise Edition is 545 €
Xailer Portable is basically the possibility to use Xailer from any data device regardless of the machine where you are running the IDE itself. The device can be an external hard drive or a simple pen drive. Xailer registers itself to be used from that device only, but being connected to any PC.
Xailer Portable is only available for users who have a professional or Enterprise license of Xailer version 2.3 or above.
Comparison of the different versions of Xailer
|Classes & functions libraries for Windows
|Integrated development environment
|Complete documentation in English
|No preferential technical support
|Technical support through private forums
|One year technical support and Xailer upgrades
|Runtime library source code, except few internal components
|Datasets components to access different database formats, DBF, ADS and SQL
|WIA scanner support
|MySQL & MariaDB native support
|SQlite native support
|SQlite encription support
|Multithread Internet download support
|Native Web browser control based on Webkit
|Native Web browser control based on Microsoft Edge
|Access to external databases trough WEB
|Windows 10 stylish controls
|Advanced control animation
Third party software
Xailer team members individually and other software creators offer in this section, tools, controls and any kind of software to be used in conjunction with Xailer, Harbour or xHarbour. List below:
Important note: Support is done directly and exclusively by its manufacturer.